Recipe is inspired by Ree Drummondís’ Chocolate Lava Cake recipe on Food Network
1/4 cup flour
1/5 cup sugar
1 cup dark chocolate
1 cup butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Farenheit.
2. Microwave the butter and chocolate in a bowl until melted.
3. Whisk until the chocolate completely melts.
4. Stir in the sugar and mix well.
5. Whisk the eggs and add vanilla.
6. Mix in the flour.
7. Divide the mixture among the oven safe cup you decide to use. Make sure the cup is sprayed with non-stick spray.
8. Bake until the center is soft and the sides are firm. This will take about 13 minutes.
9. Let it cool off for about a minute before eating.
10. While it is still warm, place on a plate and serve with your favorite ice cream.