Students say they want to eat healthy, but they don’t have time to prepare good food. In fact, with the wise use of an oven, students can prepare a tasty and healthy meal in a matter of minute.
Serves: 2 people
Time: 50 minutes
Reference: Mother’s recipe
3 medium potatoes / 2 large potatoes
Ground beef 3 Tablespoons
Garlic salt 1 Tablespoon
Sesame oil / olive oil 1 Tablespoon
Lime juice / Tobasco 1Tablespoon
Hot sauce / chili pepper powder 1 teaspoon
Basil / Italian seasoning half teaspoon
1. Pre-heat the oven for to 300 degrees
2. Slice potatoes
3. Slice tomato
4. Fry the ground beef with salt and black pepper
5. Put tinfoil on an oven-safe container
6. Put chopped tomato in the container
7. Mix chopped potato with all seasonings, then put it on top of tomato
8. Sprinkle the cooked ground beef on top of potato
9. Wrap the potato mixture well with tinfoil, until it is completely covered, which should look like a big silver block.
10. Put it in the oven and cook for 40 minutes in 300 degree for a small oven / 400 degree for a big oven
*Watch out when you open the foil wrap after it’s cooked. You might burn your hand from the steam that will come out when you open up the foil.