Single students in BYU-Hawaii have the option to have a quick and easy meal full of protein to celebrate the day.
Serves: 1 person only
Time: 30 minutes
Reference: Clover Cheng’s Mother’s recipe
1 cup of sliced fresh mushrooms
1 salmon fillet
2 Tablespoons of lime juice
1/2 teaspoon of garlic salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 teaspoon of chopped basil
1/4 teaspoon of chili sauce
1. Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees
2. Season skinless side of salmon with spices.
3. Place mushrooms on bottom of foil then top with salmon.
4. Wrap tinfoil around seasoned salmon with the skinless side face up.
5. Place the tinfoil pouch in an over-safe container and cook it in the oven for 25 minutes.
6. Remove from oven, open foil and top fish with lime juice.
*If the fish can be flaked easily with a fork, then it is ready to serve