Recipe inspired by Dorothy Kern Oreo Crust Mix (Heart Munch) recipe on Crazy For Crust
1 cup M&Ms
3 cups of your favorite cereal
1 cup white chocolate chips
½ cup of milk
3 tablespoons melted butter
1. Crush the Oreos manually or in a food processor for a better consistency. Mix Oreos with the melted butter.
2. Lay the mix in a baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for five minutes.
3. Melt white chocolate chips in the oven and add some milk until you get a buttermilk consistency by stirring it.
4. Have the cereal in a bowl and pour melted white chocolate over the top.
5. Mix everything together, add cereal into Oreo layer, and stir.
6. Decorate with M&Ms on top or sprinkles are optional.