Enjoy a healthy and refreshing cold pasta dish that’s perfect for a summer picnic, barbecue or any other occasion. Eat it as a main course or enjoy it as a side to your favorite foods.
A box of penne pasta or pasta of choice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
Fresh basil leaves
Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
1. Bring water to a boil and then add pasta, allowing it to cook until soft.
2. After pasta is cooked, strain it and move it to a large serving bowl.
3. Let pasta cool as you cut the cherry tomatoes into halves and slice the onion.
4. Once pasta is cooled, add in cherry tomatoes, onion and arugula.
5. Drizzle olive oil over pasta and toss.
6. Add salt, pepper and garlic to the pasta and mix.
7. After all ingredients are mixed thoroughly, top with fresh basil leaves and parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast.